1. The bimbo who had the nerve to present it.
2. That Roctakon would need help during a scorching rock set.
3. Somehow the “SB” quality would impress him.
I love Santa Barbara. My dad grew up there and still has a house, which I visit any time I drive up the coast. There’s an amazing Sunday brunch at the Biltmore Hotel. Also, their nightclub scene is growing in leaps and bounds; I support that. But Roctakon is a seasoned vet, who works a square each week: New York to Miami to Vegas to Phoenix. And that DJ from “SB” might be the best on Earth, though he showed his amateur status by:
1. Not recognizing a well-executed mix of eclectic rock songs.
2. Getting caught “out of pocket” by itching to jump on.
3. Having his girl deliver the message.
I circulated this napkin for a smile’s sake; a few DJ peers reciprocated.
Big up to those DJs who are unappreciated.
***To possibly be included in a future DJ Support Group post, please save the napkin note so that a proper scan can be made. Thanks***